Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Gathering

Last week my brother request me to do a cake and pizza for his fren, Racheal Birthday on tis coming Saturday...Since i quite close to my brother fren Racheal, i didn't hesitate and agree to do so....so i start to think wat kind of cake to do tis time....hmm....*think think*
Lastly, i decide to make ice cream cake. Go through my recipe book...starting to plan and buy the ingredients....Plan to make Peach Ice Cream Cake...so i bake the normal sponge cake a day ahead and let it cool...
oh i miss out the pizza, actually i jz learn to make pizza the week before my brother request it. Thinking wat kind of topping shud i put on the pizza....erm...i make the most simple one 1st since is my 1st time making the pizza...so i jz do Tuna + Hotdog + Crab Stick + Tomato + Pineapply as the topping....hehe~~~
So here come the actual day...my brother back home early at around 2pm++ as tat day is his OT only...i started by making the pizza bread 1st...then i make the ice cream n let my brother do the cake himself... Tis time i let my brother decorated the cake....haha~~~
so let's the pic show the events ....
my brother preparing the ice cream...
request me to take tis pic to show he did the cake....
tada....the cake deco by my brother(not bad huh?)
but unfortunately the topping cream is too thick... :P

the pizza bread i make
the birthday girl helping to prepare the pizza topping
the topping we put n cheese~~~~
look at the cheese...yummy~
tada ... the pizza~
Birthday Girl...
my brother n the birthday girl
us
group photo

so tat's the end of the events...phew~ wat a busy day...
you know wat is the most tiring thing to do ? is to do the cleaning and clean the dishes.... :(
but i have an enjoyable n fun day...

Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

The pizza looks pretty interesting! and I believe quite easy to do also right? hehe..

Vinnie said...

ya meow, the pizza is quite simple...
i post the recipe later...