Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Mixer!!! + Steamed Banana Cake

I have my new mixer deliver to my door yesterday ~~~
I bought it? Nope.... Someone present to me? eii...Nope~~
So where do i get my new mixer then??? haha~~~
Actually is a Gift Redemption from the Bonuslink.... it is so kind of my father tat use the bonuslink points to redeem the mixer for me to use....haha~~~ he see me always use the hand mixer until my hand also pain holding it, so he make up his mind to redeem tis for me...hehe~~ aww~~~so kind of my dad...love u Dad!!

Delivery by Bonuslink

This is my old mixer, is the kind tat without the stand.

This the New Mixer with the Stand kind....

So i have make an opening for the New Mixer by making one of my dad favourite cake 'Banana Cake'..... i make the Steamed kind one called 'Steamed Banana Cake'. Below is the recipe....




Steamed Banana Cake
Ingredients:
(A) 3 eggs
160g Sugar
(B) 250g Banana
1/4tsp salt
(C) 50g Milk
(D) 240g Flour
2tsps Double Action Baking Powder
1/2tsp baking soda
(E) 90g Corn Oil
(F)180g Sultanas

Method:
1. Whip A until thick. Mash B, add it into A, whip until thick.
2. Add in C, mix until well-blended. Add in D, mix until well-combined.
3.Add in E, mix until well-incorporated. Add in F, mix until well-blended.
4. Pour it into greased and floured cup cake mould/normal cake mould.
5. Steam for 20 minutes / until well done.

Tips:
The cake will taste better by using very ripe banana.

The cake taste very banana, yummy~~~~
U all can try it out, is really yummy!!

p/s: i steam more tat 20 minutes...i also not sure y?? ^.@"

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow got free mixer! guess you'll bake more cakes in the days to come!! hehe :D

Lee said...

Hi Vinnie, thats a beautiful banana cake. I got the lovely scent from here and popped over. Ha ha. Just kidding....noticed your callsign at Hayley's.
Have fun with the new mixer.....and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Vinnie said...

hayley : haha~~ya ya can bake more more cakes....

Lee: Thx...Have a nice day!