Thursday, August 19, 2010

Little Taiwan & Harajuku

I simple my blog since Hayley ady blog our shopping day here...so i just want to highlight the food we have at Sg Wang n Pavilion...


Little Taiwan @ Sg Wang

Tang Tang Noodles

Wan Tan Mee(Soup)

The Food at Little Taiwan is just so so only...nothing special about it...but at least still can eat lar...i think u know wat i mean. haha~


Harajuku Jap Crepes @ Pavilion

Left: Mango Crepes, Right: Mix Flake Choc Ice cream Crepes

Harajuku Crepes, it does look nice n yummy...but i just so so only...quite full for us to finish one of it. i didn't manage to finish off mine but Hayley manage to finish it :P


2 comments:

Hayley said...

Haha, luckily I dint top up ice cream, otherwise sure I cant finish the crepe as well...
but it's nice!

Vinnie said...

ya lucky u didn't top up ice cream...but ice cream is my favourite, definitely i going to top up....but at least i finish off all the ice cream n flake, just left the crepes...hehe~