Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunglasses

Sunglasses is common where each girl will have one of it.
For me i use to wear sunglasses when driving to work every morning, the sun is so bright...But i wonder if u r wearing a spec how u going to wear the sunglasses???
I'm a four eye girl n i didn't wear contact lens to work, so i have tis trouble.....
So i found a new kind of sunglasses.....actually there are 2 types, one is similar like the normal sunglasses where is can cover the whole spec tat u r wearing....and another one is just with the black glass where u can clip it onto ur own spec.....
So i choose the clip on type....
thinking how is it look like?? check out below picture.

The Normal Sunglasses


The Clip On Sunglasses

The look on 'the clip on sunglasses'

So how do i look in the clip on sunglasses???
I personally think is not tat nice compare to normal sunglasses as the normal one we can have a lot of design...but the clip on one, only got one n the only one design...haha~~~
but honestly speaking is quite convenient as i just clip in on my spec and i good to go...no trouble of wearing contact lens and then only the sunglasses....

4 comments:

Hayley said...

haha you look cute in the sunnies~
I dint wear any sunnies when I'm going to work as I wear spec. I only wear them when I have my contact lens on...

Vinnie said...

ya lor look so weird hor...
last time i also didn't wear but recently the sun is so bright in the morning n is directly shine the direction i drive...tat's y i start wearing it...haha

Anonymous said...

whre can i get that clip on?

Vinnie said...

hi anonymous,
you can get the clip on at any of the optical shop...