Monday, July 12, 2010

My 2nd Attempt of Homemade

Last weekend i try out my 2nd attempt of Homemade Steamed Cake n Ice Cream.....
This time i make Mango Steamed Cake n Mango Ice Cream,since my mom bought some mango. hehe~~~


The look of my Mango Steamed Cake, but the mango taste is not so obvious...


Mango Ice Cream
tis time the mango ice cream is too sticky and the mango is too sour...make the ice cream sour too...look like a failure tim....anywhere i learn a lesson, make sure the ingredient is 100% OK...
will make better one next time...haha~~~
thx to both of my brother volunteer become my white mouse, hehe~~~ love u guys... *muaks*

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Seems like your weekend project now is ice cream and cake... ehehe, good try!
But the ice cream look nice wo... hehe

Vinnie said...

thx...
haha...the ice cream nice to look but not nice to eat...wakaka~~~~
look like 24 hours a day is not enough for ME!!!!

vialentino said...

wow...very good liow....it is not easy to do this kind of mango ice cream...

Vinnie said...

thx vialentino...but actually the ice cream is quite simple to do...u can try it out too... have a look at the step on how to make an ice cream in My Homemade Ice Cream...hehe...