Monday, June 14, 2010

Yam Cha @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng

Last Wednesday Wong Kok Char Chan Teng has opened, so on Friday me n my frens go there to have dinner + yam cha.....as usual the restaurant is FULLHOUSE cause it is newly open,so sure a lot of ppl wanna try it out.....same like us....haha~~~
There a variety of food n drink in their menu.....they also offer value set from RM9.90 onwards and is only apply from Monday to Friday....so lucky we go on Friday, so we can order value set....
The value set include a soup, main course, drinks n dessert.....so i order the Cheese Bake Tuna Rice Set , Denice order Glass Noodle Set and JM order some Chicken Rice Set. *paiseh* i forget the name of the rice......Ice just order the Mango Ice drinks and Leong order the Choc drink called "Ko Tin Lot 2"....haha~~~~wat a funny name for a choc drink......at 1st i wonder wat is "Ko Tin Lot 1" is?? haha....guess wat.....actually "Ko Tin Lot 1" is hot choc drink ....wakaka~~~~~so funny......
Since now Wong Kok just open, it offer Welcome Drink to each table for tis June......so we get a free Milk Tea.....

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ De Garden

us : me, ice, denice, jm n leong

Left: me & Denice Right: me & JM

Left: me & Ice Right: me & Leong

Left: Mango Ice Right: Glass Noodle Set

Left: Chicken Rice Set Right: Cheese Bake Tuna Rice Set


by the way i make a couple of rabbit dolls for Ice n Andrew......


my new hair style n look~~~

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey meow you cut fringe jo ar? hehe, cute.
the last time i went Wong Kok is with you and Kean them, at One U, if i'm not mistaken... =_=

Vinnie said...

ya i cut my fringe...cute ler...but my brother ejek me look like mushroom... >.<
ya last time we when Wong Kok at 1U@KL with kean n yen...so long, ady 1 yr jor~~~
look like is time to organize another gathering...haha...wat u think??

Hayley said...

Yes, looking forward to that! hmm.. when is the suitable date?? coming holiday is Merdeka right?