Monday, June 28, 2010

Brother Keong B'day 26062010

Last Sat is my 2nd brother birthday, so his fren and me have a B'day Celebration with him at Wong Kok @ De Garden. Y go there??? haha.... Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng given free Giant Milk Tea for the B'day Boy/Girl....tat's y we go there....haha~~~
Let us give the picture do the talking...


Brother B'day Cake n My Beloved Brother~~

Handsome Birthday Boy

Left: My Bro n His Fren, Right: Me n My Bro

his fren with him

how sweet is my bro frens

food of the day

spaghetti cheese bake n HK curry fishball

The Giant Milk Tea

c how GIANT is it...
Lastly, i would like to wish Happy Birthday to my brother and wish him 'stay young always'~~~
Oh~ one more thing i forget...except my bro have a gift, i also have a gift...haha~~~

my bro fren, Wengdy give me n Racheal tis cute little crystal apple pendant....
love it so much~~~~ *happy*

6 comments:

Hayley said...

The cake looks yummy~
nice celebration... I never try the giant ice tea, though I've heard so much about it.
(but I dont drink tea/coffee also :P)

Vinnie said...

The cake also taste good too...
ya i purposely wan to try the giant milk tea...hehe...
so sad u don't drink tea/coffee if not u can try it, cause it really taste good~~~

vialentino said...

nice bday celebration there...wow...really big tea cup ... got to know u from hayley

Vinnie said...

thx vialentino for dropping by my blog...

Lee said...

Hi Vinnie, was at Hayley's place noticed your charming smile and busybody over.
Many happy returns to your brother. Happy birthday!
Tell him a birthday is just another 365 days trip around the sun, enjoy the trip....
Love the pics here and the food looks sinfully delicious.

You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Vinnie said...

Thx Lee...will let my brother know.
U too have a nice day~~~