Thursday, June 3, 2010

@ Inspiration @

From the paper flower tat i done previously give me inspiration to crochet roses...so i have done a roses crochet n plus a butterfly~~~*so cute*....

roses + butterfly

Beside tis, i also got another inspiration from current 'heng' item tat is....'the ribbon hair accessories'~~ last few week i go shopping with a few fren n found out tat now very popular in the hairband ribbon, clip ribbon n all type of hair accessories in ribbon style....n u know wat.....is not cheap at all....just a ribbon hair clip ady cost RM3 per pcs....wah~~~so expensive....so i wonder, y not i do one myself, is cheaper....so i try crochet it...after a few try n error due to the size problem, something make too big not nice in the hair, sometime is too small to clip on the hair.....at last, i manage to come out with the Ribbon Hair Clip...yeah!!!!
So i make a few in variety of color, so i can give it as mini present to my cousin sister n my frens.....
So now i present my "Ribbon Hair Clip"~~~~

*Ribbon Hair Clip in Various of Color*

try it out at my hair...not bad too...



No comments: