Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Craft....

hi all... today i would like to introduce some of my crochet craft....
1st is the sachets i make.

how was it, not bad rite. it take some time to think of the design to put for the sachets.
at last i manage to decorate it...hehe...

2nd is the mini jewelry box that i made for myself. it so cute~~~


3rd is the mini turtle and i love the most.....hehe...


4th is the panda.... this craft i only do one.... and the only one i have present it to my fren....
hope my fren take good care of it....

5th is my coin purse....lovely and cute....but a lot ppl ask my "is tat a fish??"...haha....
very hard to c i think......tat's y a lot of ppl asking tis question.....


6th is most of my frens favourite, the apples.....

7th sweets and candy~~~

















8th flowers~~~~









9th the butterfly..............









10th my 1st scarf..............











11th the cakes... this is not easy....cause is very small.
need good eye sight to do it....








lastly my lastest project done is my 2nd scarf.........

wow....can't imagine i done so many crochet craft too.....
now i'm planing doing another new project.....let u guy know when i'm done....
make it a secret 1st....hehe.........

No comments: