Monday, May 31, 2010

My B'Day 2010

Tis year B'day celebration is held late 1 day as 28th i have a wedding dinner to attend. But as unexpected, after the wedding dinner both my fren Denice n CS Leong celebrate my b'day at K-Box Karaoke. *So sweet* At least my b'day won't be alone, haha....
At the same time so coincidence tat i meet another gang of fren at the K-Box. They r celebrating b'day with my other fren who b'day is on June....but so sad tat they forget to celebrate my b'day with me....>.<.... na~~ is ok.....at least i got join in the celebration, hehe~~~ So my schoolmate fren celebrate my b'day on Sat noon @ Momo Cafe, cause again nite i have another wedding dinner of my cousin brother....woh~~tis month really a lot of wedding dinner to attend.....Starting from Uni times, not quite sure when actually, me n my fren 'Kee' has been celebrate b'day together until now, as her b'day is one day earlier than me....So usually our fren will celebrate together with both of us...and same for tis year.... i'm very happy that one of our fren back from SG to celebrate with us...and last sat a fren from KL also back to celebrate with us at Station One....so good of both of them.... actually is just a normal b'day celebration with a cake n present....so let's the pic do the talking.

Another B'day boy n me @ K-Box

pic with the other gang of fren in K-Box

Left pic: Michelle n me @ Station One, Right pic : from left Mee Peng, Kee, me, Macie

Left pic : me with the cake, Right pic: me n kee(2 b'day girls)

Left pic: Body wash + mask set present

Left pic: Lipstick present, Right pic: Dress present

Left: Mini bag present, Right: Esprit Watch

Left: Crystal Bracelet, Right: All the present from my frens,
of course still got some not yet reach haha....

so tis the present i give to my fren who celebrate B'day together with me

2 comments:

Hayley said...

You are so lucky! i feel that as we grow up, we'll receive less presents but only wishes... but looking at you, you still have several celebrations and lots of pressie! good!

Vinnie said...

hmm...now u say only i notice...but wat u get have to return too...so is a win-win situation with my fren here...haha~~~
for me, i think giving gift is a way to show our love and care to a person, but not expensive gift lar...so i love to give gift to my fren, especially my handmade crochet thing...