Monday, May 17, 2010

Goodbye My Beloved Uncle

quite long i didn't post since my last post....i'm no in the mood of writing blog last few week.....
last week, sadly my beloved uncle has past away....
My uncle has been a nice uncle to me, so sad tat now he gone with the angel n his wife....
The doctor found tat he have cancer 6 month ago n is last stage ady.....
Shock to know tat and feel sad....yet my uncle still very cold and accept the doctor advice to have treatment on it.....
having treatment for the past 5 month, seeing him from healthy man into a weak man until unable to walk anymore, make me deeply sad....
until mid of last month have been in the hospital for 2 week, the doctor told us "Sorry tat we have done the best we can".... my uncle is too weak to continue the treatment n his body is slowing down....
due to no treatment is able to continue, the GH have to ask my uncle to leave the hospital so the bed can be use by other patient....
My aunt n other uncle, transfer him to a Nursey House who's take care patient like my uncle, of course have to paid for it.....anywhere my uncle just stay tat about a week n peacefully gone with the angel last week...but sadly he unable to wait for his son to be back from US on 25th of May...
My uncle is 78 year old tis year....
Hope he live happily with the Angel n his wife in the Heaven....

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Sorry to hear that... it's sad seeing someone we love leave us... but life is like that, we have to take it easy...
have a nice day!

Vinnie said...

ya, life is like tat...Thx meow