Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Choy Birthday

Last night we celebrate Siew Choy Birthday at Papa Rich, De Garden.
at 1st we wan go Station 1 but yesterday Station did not open, so we change place to Papa Rich.
Yesterday is the 1st time i wait a person for more than an hours......in my whole i never wait for a ppl at a cafe alone for more than an hours....so yesterday is my 1st time.....
haiz.....now i can know the feeling of waiting ppl......really at tat time i wan to curse my fren......
anywhere at last they come. so no choice tis time Siew Choy treat us, because of her my others two fren late.......since is her birthday so nvm....we forget her.....
i have some comment on the Papa Rich, the price is so expensive compare to other cafe in ipoh.......
1 plate of normal curry mee need to cost RM9.90?????can u believe it......hot coffee cost RM2.80 and with ice cost RM3.80, only ice need to additional charge RM1????? oh my god......really really expensive....even more expensive than Old Town........but Old Town also expensive....
next time i will not go there anymore..............not worthy............
so back to the Choy Birthday.......since yesterday i on leave, i decide to bake her a cake......so i bake a normal coffin cafe with some decoration on it.....tis is the 1st time i do decoration on the cake, last time i do with my fren...never done one myself......so tis time i have a try on it......

tada~~~~~decorate by me..... Birthday Girl.....

No comments: