Monday, February 1, 2010

Amanda Wedding 23/01/2010

23th of Jan 2010 is the special day for my fren 'Amanda Lim'.
ok usually we call her 'Hui Mun' or 'Mun Ku' or 'Ma Da' or 'Mun Jie'...she got a lot of nick name....haha.....
1st i wan to congrat her....and 'Wishing you a happy marriage
and hoping that your life together will be rich in joy and love.'
by the way tat day really is a good day for Chinese Wedding,therefore a lot of ppl getting marry on tat day....haha....just my Taman ady got 3 houses get marry include my fren lar.....
beside tat my another fren also getting marry the same day as Amanda....but lucky the other fren did not invite me, if not i do not know which place to go then....
ok back to the Amanda Wedding.... of course i become one of the jie mui...wakaka~~~~ so is time we play the bridegroom~~~~
so we have prepare a few games...u can c my video on my fb link....
and of course here a few random pic of it....





then the nite dinner time!!!!!
so Amanda wedding dinner is held in Ipoh Coutry Club....
no much to say....here a few random pic of the dinner~~~
all so pretty~~~~


No comments: